How do I setup my 3D glasses?
- Remove the protective stickers, tape and packaging from the glasses and insulation tape from the battery (1-1).
- Fold the arms of the 3D glasses, and then adjust the width with the adjustment slider (1-2). Move the adjustment slider up (narrower) or down (wider) to fit the width of your face. Make sure you fold the arms of the 3D glasses in order to adjust the width of the arms.
- Press the Power button for at least one second to power the glasses on or off. When powering on, the indicator is lit green for five seconds. When powering off, the indicator flashes green three times.
How do I replace the battery in the glasses?
If the indicator flashes red six times, the battery has run out. Replace it with a lithium battery (CR2032).
- Loosen the cover screw with a screwdriver, and then remove the cover (2-1).
- Replace the battery, and then reattach the cover (2-2).
How can I play 3D images from my projector?
- Connect a video device capable of playing 3D images to the projector.
- Power on the projector and video device.
- Press the Power button on your glasses for at least one second to power on.
- Press the 2D/3D button on the remote. If the projected image is 3D, setup is complete.
- If the image displayed is not in 3D or is not displayed correctly, try the following:
- Make sure 3D Display is set to On. You can change the setting using the 2D/3D button on the remote control. Alternatively, press the Menu button, press OK on the Signal sub-menu, press OK on 3D Display and select On.
- Check the 3D Format setting is correct. Press the Menu button, press OK on the Signal sub-menu and press OK on 3D Format. Now select the appropriate format for the 3D content you are projecting.
- If the 3D effect is not displayed correctly, try reversing using the Inverse 3D Glasses option. Press the Menu button, press OK on Signal and go to 3D Setup then select Inverse 3D Glasses.
- If you are using the optional External 3D IR emitter, connect the cable to the rear of the projector and then set 3D IR Emitter to External. To do this press the Menu button and open the Signal sub-menu, go to 3D Setup then 3D IR Emitter, now select External.
- If you are not using the optional External 3D IR Emitter, reduce the distance from the projector to the screen.
- Use the optional External 3D IR emitter if you cannot view the 3D image normally or if you are in a particularly spacious room.
For further information on the Epson 3D projector glasses, refer to the following documents:
Back to Top