Epson Product Recycling and Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Disposing of and recycling Epson products
- Safety data about Epson products and cartridges
- REACH Regulation (Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006)
Do you have a system to collect and recycle old Epson products?
Environmental responsibility and product recycling are high priorities for Epson, and our first aim is always to design our products in such a way that they are easy to recycle.
- For information on the recycling of genuine Epson ink cartridges, toner cartridges, and large format printer cartridges, see the dedicated section on the Epson website.
As an additional service to our customers, Epson has launched a collection scheme for ink and toner cartridges. For further information, click here to visit our Collect and Recycle programme website.
Where can I find safety data about ink and toner cartridges?
REACH Regulation (Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006) requires manufacturers to provide Safety Data Sheets (SDS) to their customers and consumers if the preparations are considered as dangerous or if they contain dangerous substances.
We have prepared Safety Data Sheets for our toner, ink and ribbon cartridges. For information about the environmental performance of Epson products, you can access various environmental, energy efficiency and safety information for our different products on www.epson.co.uk > Explore Epson > Environment.
To download SDS, browse to the REACH section or www.epson.eu/sds.
Epson and the environment - other points of interest
- Epson publishes an annual Environmental Report.
- Elimination of Hazardous Substances: Epson meets the requirements of the ROHS Directive.
- Epson products do not contain CFCs: Epson was one of the first companies to achieve a complete phase out of the use of CFCs in 1993.
- EPSON has won many awards for its environmental activities and awareness, particularly in the field of production methods.
For more information on these topics see the Environmental section of the Epson UK website.